Job Opportunity -
Customer Support Engineer
Are you a Support enthusiast with a proven track record of successfully delivering a first class, professional inbound support service to a diverse range of customers (residential and commercial)? Are you conversant with a range of wireless technologies, LAN and WAN networks and IT solutions? Are you looking for the next step in your career?
If so, this is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced team player to join the UK’s largest Wireless Internet Service Provider, during an exciting period of rapid growth.
Founded in 2008, Quickline Communications delivers Superfast internet connectivity to Business, Public Sector and Residential customers via its own independent Fibre and Fixed Wireless Access network. Quickline is now in a rapid expansion phase, looking to build and grow its fixed wireless business both organically and by acquisition. As the customer base grows there is a requirement to recruit a Support Engineer to join our Networks team, on a full-time basis, to help take our customer service to the next level.
About the role
As a member of the Networks team, your primary focus will be to provide internal and external customers with exemplary customer service at all times. You will be responsible for dealing with 1st and 2nd Line Technical support via inbound telephone calls, voice messages, and other electronic means of communication. Resolving support issues in a timely manner is the priority, including escalation of issues where additional support is needed.
Effective communication is a key factor of the role and you will be expected to keep customers informed of any progress on their support issues and provide wider communication on any network outages.
The principle responsibilities are:• To provide excellent customer service when responding to inbound comms being professional and courteous at all times.
• To resolve customer support technical and non-technical requests, tickets, in a timely, efficient and friendly manner.
• To provide effective support to colleagues, particularly the Installations team, as required.
• To escalate customer, technical and network issues as appropriate, to ensure speedy and effective resolutions for customers.
• To proactively identify fault patterns and root causes, ensuring remedial action can be taken.
• Take a customer first approach, aiming to improve and enhance customer satisfaction levels wherever possible.
• To check, and update, client information within the relevant systems at any point of contact.
• To support colleagues through knowledge sharing where possible.
Essential skills and experience
•A good understanding of LAN and WAN networks, router configuration and/or general Fixed Wireless technology.
• A background in customer service
• Experience of working on a helpdesk
• Knowledge of Google Docs, Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
• A clean and current driving licence.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Excellent trouble-shooting and problem solving skills, and the ability to multitask and prioritise.
• The ability to be a brand advocate for the business and its products and services.
• Good team player.
Salary offered is dependent on experience and the ability to demonstrate the essential skills and experience.
Sounds like your ideal role? If so, apply today!
Applications should be made to email@example.com
Strictly no recruitment agencies please.
Closing date: 31st May 2019