Job Opportunity -
Are you a Support enthusiast with a proven track record of successfully delivering a first class, professional support service to a diverse range of residential and commercial customers? Are you conversant with a range of wireless technologies, LAN and WAN networks and IT solutions? Are you looking for the next step in your career?
If so, this is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced team player to join the UK’s largest Wireless Internet Service Provider, during an exciting period of rapid growth.
Founded in 2008, Quickline Communications delivers fast reliable internet connectivity to Business, Public Sector and Residential customers via it’s own independent Fibre and Fixed Wireless Access network, alongside partner networks. Quickline is now in a rapid expansion phase, looking to build and grow its fixed wireless business both organically and by acquisition. As the customer base grows there is a requirement to recruit a Support Engineer to join our Networks team, on a full-time basis, to help take our customer service to the next level.
About the role
As a member of the Networks team, your primary focus will be to provide internal and external customers with exemplary customer service at all times. You will be responsible for dealing with 1st and 2nd Line Technical support via inbound telephone calls, voice messages, and other electronic means of communication. Resolving support issues in a timely manner is the priority, including escalation of issues where additional support is needed. Effective communication is a key factor of the role and you will be expected to keep customers informed of any progress on their support issues and provide wider communication on any network outages.
The principle responsibilities are:• To respond to inbound calls in a professional and courteous manner at all times.
• To resolve customer technical and non-technical request tickets in a timely, efficient and friendly manner.
• To provide effective support to colleagues, particularly the Installations team, as required.
• To escalate customer, technical and network issues as appropriate, to ensure speedy and effective resolutions for customers.
• To proactively identify fault patterns and root causes, ensuring remedial action can be taken.
• To improve and enhance customer satisfaction levels wherever possible.
• To check, and update, client information within the relevant systems at any point of contact.
• To support colleagues through knowledge sharing where possible.
Essential skills and experience
•A good understanding of LAN and WAN networks, router configuration and/or general fixed wireless technology.
• Knowledge of Google Docs, Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
• GCSE Level 2 or above in English and Mathematics.
• A clean and current driving licence.
• Excellent trouble-shooting and problem solving skills and the ability to multitask and prioritise.
• The ability to be a brand advocate for the business and its products and services.
• Good team player.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Desirable skills and experience:
Qualifications/working experience of the following would be beneficial:• Ubiquiti® Broadband Wireless Admin (UBWA).
• Ubiquiti® Enterprise Wireless Admin (UEWA)
• Cambium Networks
• MikroTik Routers would be beneficial.
The team work flexibly over a number of different hours to ensure cover at all times. The successful applicant is expected to have a flexible approach and in return Quickline will offer a flexible working environment. There may also be options for Out Of Hours working and benefits once proficient in role.
Salary offered is dependent on experience and the ability to demonstrate the essential skills and experience.
Sounds like your ideal role? If so, apply today!
Applications should be made to firstname.lastname@example.org
Strictly no agencies please.
Closing date: 30th April 2019